• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Kolmården: General Discussion

Sometimes a park adds an awesome looking coaster, but sometimes they don't think it looks awesome enough so decide it would be a good idea to add some more theming to the coaster layout for the train to fly through, a bit like this...

13183260_1593151820996798_1428602829_n.jpg

Here are some comments regarding it:

"wildfirekolmarden We are adding a little something extra...
acedfe Where will it be located on the layout?
wildfirekolmarden Hey @acedfe ! It will be in the valley, after the turn back to the drop point. We can post more pics this week so you can get a better view of the location?
savage.coasters @wildfirekolmarden directly after the zero g stall?
wildfirekolmarden Yes Thats right @savage.coasters"

Amazing!

:)

Have they brought one of the tunnels from AT that was on the flume?

Good to see this though

In what is possibly the quickest turn around ever on a coaster build, with track work only being completed a matter of days ago, Wildfire took its maiden voyage today!

So providing all goes to plan over the coming days, it really is looking all set for an opening day of a week tomorrow! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a few words in mind.

Bring on the 9th of July, when I get to ride this thing. :D

A couple more videos from the same channel.

Doesn't look too bad for a first test run, though it does seem a bit slow on the third one. I'm sure it'll pick up more speed in due course, though. :)

Last edited:
What's "Lightening Rod", is that like Lightning Rod at Dollywood?

What's a member who actually participates in discussion with their posts instead of sarcastically nitpicking other people's simple spelling mistakes when they're just trying to contribute to discussion?

If someone's posting bothers you due to spelling, or indeed anything then use the report button to a team member to review.

What's a member who actually participates in discussion with their posts instead of sarcastically nitpicking other people's simple spelling mistakes when they're just trying to contribute to discussion?

If someone's posting bothers you due to spelling, or indeed anything then use the report button to a team member to review.
I apologise. Was just having a little joke

Nice to finally see the POV :) Definitely the best thing RMC have done alongside Twisted Colossus and Lightning Rod in my opinion.

I'm still in shock. It just keeps the pace up the whole way around, and it looks absolutely phenomenal!

This is only a "POV" if you are a wheel bearing. Getting rather sick of this, the camera gets lower every time a park releases one of these videos!

Looks not bad though.