• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: CWOA/TP 20-21 April 2013

Mini Meet: Thorpe Park?

Not sure which day I'm working on that weekend (20th/21st) I'll come if it's not the day I'm working

Re: Mini Meet: Thorpe Park?

Aaah blast! I'm back in Leamington at that time so I doubt I'd be able to go unfortunately.

The weekend of 13th/14th is also an option, if that would suit people better?

Hmm, these weekends bookend my Portaventura trip. I think I'd prefer the first one. Nothing is more depressing than returning from an epic European park and going straight to Thorpe! :p

Mini Meet: Thorpe Park?

The 20th/21st weekend would be much better for me
I'm just not sure which day I can make yet out of the 2.

DiogoJ42 said:
Hmm, these weekends bookend my Portaventura trip. I think I'd prefer the first one. Nothing is more depressing than returning from an epic European park and going straight to Thorpe! :p

Gosh, it's a hard life eh m8 ;)

First time I did a Germany trip, taking in Phantasialand, Holiday Park, and Europa, The very next day after I got home I popped to Thorpe to renew my MAP ahead of a meet... Suddenly the place looked grimmer than ever! :p

Both Saturdays sound potentially doable, but I'll let you know for definite nearer the time - I've already got to do the London trek once in April, but a meet might persuade me to make the effort :)

Either weekend should be OK for me, preferably Sunday as Saturdays at Thorpe are often a complete misery.

The 20/21 is potential for me, it's my birthday so might be keen to do CWOA/TP over the weekend.

Would anyone want to stay somewhere?

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Both of the Sundays are potentials for me. the 13th maybe a doable for me, but the 20th won't be.

I'd be keen on Chessy Sat, Thorpe Sun.

Colour me tempted. Won't know for definite until I work out how much money I'll have spare.

Depends on if I can move my shifts at work then I'll most certainly pop up :)

I'd be up for a couple days down south :)

What dates are being thrown around again? Can't be bothered to look back :p

LiamC said:

Either 13/14 or 20/21 April.

AshleeKel said:
LiamC said:

Either 13/14 or 20/21 April.

Thanks Ashlee!

I'd prefer the 20/21st April to be honest :)

AstroDan said:
The 20/21 is potential for me, it's my birthday so might be keen to do CWOA/TP over the weekend.

Would anyone want to stay somewhere?

:)

You know want to stay at Alcatraz.

I might be alright for the 20/21st, I haven't been to thorpe for 5 years and never been to chessy :)