• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: CWOA/TP 20-21 April 2013

I shall be there! Looking to share a TL room too :) (or have one to myself if no-one else wants to - as I've already booked it :p )

Dan - do you have enough space for one more for shuttling between the hotel and the parks? :)

I've accidentally turned April into one of those months where I'm trying to do too many things - but if I can cope with 3 long drives in 10 days (or better yet, get out of one of the other commitments!) then I'm interested in Chessington, and shall book the slightly more expensive cancellable 'lodge (it's on my way home anyway), and we shall see :)

I've still got Sunday to recover/watch the Bahrain GP that way, and I can explore Sufari. Birthday meal sounds nice as well - yeah, I'll talk myself into this yet :p

Mike - at the moment yes although if I am asked for travel from The Midlands that would take precedence due to fuel costs. But should be fine!

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Do we have a room for the Friday and Saturday night also, or just the Saturday? I need to book my train tickets is all :)

Looking forwards to this.

If anyone else still fancies it, Travelodge rooms are cheap!

AstroDan said:
Looking forwards to this.

If anyone else still fancies it, Travelodge rooms are cheap!

If I get this new job I've been interviewed for, then I'll get a room as it'll be easier than commuting all the way.

Would be awesome to see you, Satch!

Do we have a room booked for the Friday AND Saturday, or just the Saturday? :)

I have only just spotted this thread, but im very tempted to join you! It happens to be my weekend off work, and I currently have no plans! I have just PMed Mike about space in his room.

Well assuming youre at Towers this Sunday you'll see me then! It'll be touch and go abiut Thorpe as the petrol alone may cripple me!

Just booked a room for myself, Russell, Saz and Dave. Looking forward to it and it looks like the weather is going to be a fair bit warmer!

:)

EuroSatch said:
Just on that point - is there anybody else thinking of just going on Sunday?
I'm thinking about just doing the Sunday but I will let you know :)

EuroSatch said:
Just on that point - is there anybody else thinking of just going on Sunday?
I'm thinking about just going down on Sunday, but I will let you know :)

I can confirm myself and Dave for this, just need to sort out accommodation!