• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

MINI MEET: CWOA/TP 20-21 April 2013

Re: Mini Meet: Thorpe Park?

AstroDan said:
The 20/21 is potential for me, it's my birthday so might be keen to do CWOA/TP over the weekend.

Would anyone want to stay somewhere?

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

T5 Lodge? I'd be up for a stop over if it's cheap enough :)

Just checked T5 and rooms are £25 - I'm in.

As am I. Who wants to share? John, Josh, Dan, ANYONE? ;D

Just checked trains, £28.40 return. I am most absolutely in!

Will someone book as if they will I'm in.

Also happy to drive from midlands for share of fuel.

Would want a room for Friday AND Saturday as I would head down after work on Friday.

No awesome annual pass prices for CWOA hotel?

AstroDan said:
No awesome prices for CWOA hotel?

Even if you can find a deal, that's not the price they will charge you when you check in. They place is a rip off.

I paid £60 a night last year per room. With M.A.P discount you can sometimes get rooms for 4 for around £100 a night, pretty good value!

Will book a room now - £50 for 2 nights at T5.

Would like to take up the offer of transport to/from the Midlands too.

Can I jump in on that room? I'd only need a space for the Saturday night though, won't be able to get there Friday night I don't think :)

John said:
Will book a room now - £50 for 2 nights at T5.

Would like to take up the offer of transport to/from the Midlands too.

That's fine. I'll be satisfied with that as long as I can have a BIRTHDAY MEAL on the Saturday night!

As it's my birthday, and all that.

Keen to do:

CWOA Sat 20th
TP Sun 21st

OK, I've booked the room for myself, Dan and Liam (Sat only).

John said:
OK, I've booked the room for myself, Dan and Liam (Sat only).

I think Liam can do both nights now.

Either way, that's great. We'll head down on the Friday - hopefully to get to the TL for around 7pm. Then heading back from Thorpe Park on Sunday evening!

Looking forward to this!

John - if it's fine by you, consider the cost of the room your petrol contribution (presuming I drive, and we have 1 more in the car... if we don't have anyone else in the car, it'll be a bit more).

Pffft, CWoA + TP is all well and good, but what about LLWR??

May well join for one/other/both days, but will have to see closer to the time - it's just after I return from EP, and so I may well be a bit drowsy...

Islander said:
Pffft, CWoA + TP is all well and good, but what about LLWR??

May well join for one/other/both days, but will have to see closer to the time - it's just after I return from EP, and so I may well be a bit drowsy...

It's only a week after I get home from the French leg of my holiday - so I will be happy to console.

Ok, so whose going and for what dates? I'm gonna start updating my first post with a list of whose attending :)

I'm off work on the 20th, so put me down as a maybe for one or both of these days.

If Dave goes, then I will go :) Will either be at Guesthouse Circus Rowelando or some hotel of some description.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'm there both days.

It's my birthday the Saturday so may try and book a meal somewhere.