• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Obscure UK Parks

I doubt there's going to be room for something like you've linked @Matt N , the description sounds very much like Master Blaster

It's big when you have a mile walk from the Big One to the Big Blue at the end of the day because they closed the sodding south gates, and it is big when they lock you out at the east gate and you have to go to the main entrance.
43 acres is a long way when you actually walk the outside perimeter, as some of us saddo's do every closed season...often more than once.
Caught Mr Sanbrooke doing the same back in January too!

Blackpool is pretty much the largest seaside park worldwide [citation needed], apart from maybe Coney Island (though that is technically 3 separate parks and two coaster lots)...
Ah, thanks @Benzin! It's small compared to most theme parks I've visited, anyway!

Blackpool is pretty much the largest seaside park worldwide [citation needed], apart from maybe Coney Island (though that is technically 3 separate parks and two coaster lots)...
No source, but I can't think of anything else that comes close in terms of size! Maybe Morey's Piers? Idk

Come to think of it, BPB is fairly awesome! Being able to walk out of the park and straight into Wetherspoons is great :D

If you can walk straight into 'spoons, you havent done the Beach bars properly.
The real joy is that you can pretty much get away with walking round the park with a beer in your hand now, something that was not allowed for years.
Not that they like you leaving your pint in the lockers on Infusion, even at the big dippers birthday party.

If you can walk straight into 'spoons, you havent done the Beach bars properly.
The real joy is that you can pretty much get away with walking round the park with a beer in your hand now, something that was not allowed for years.
Not that they like you leaving your pint in the lockers on Infusion, even at the big dippers birthday party.
Haha after riding Revolution and SkyForce I felt way to sick to start drinking, I didn't quite recover until the evening.

Clarence pier have announced a brand new coaster for 2019 and asked fans to name it. The other day a photo of red track appeared on their Facebook page and was then removed. I'm gonna call it as a spinning coaster.

Looked like Pinfari style track from memory... dissapointing that Skyways has disappeared after being told it's down for maintenance. Oh well