• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura World: Ferrari Land

There are rumours going around on the Spanish PA fansites that it will only cost Resort Hotel guests and PortAventura Club members 5€ (per day) for Ferrari Land tickets.

Ferrari Land will also have 3 shows plus street entertainment daily.

Last edited:
There are rumours going around on the Spanish PA fansites that it will only cost Resort Hotel guests and PortAventura Club members 5€ (per day) for Ferrari Land tickets.

Is this the first admission by the park that they've made a major miscalculation...?

Hotel Tickets & Opening Times

PortAventura have revealed that Ferrari Land will open on the 7th April and close on the 31st December for the 2017 season. (Only 8 days before PortAventura Park).

Resort Hotel guests will be able to add Ferrari Land tickets to their package for €35 for the duration of their stay. PortAventura Club members can also add Ferrari Land to their passes for an additional €35 for the duration of their pass.

Pit Stop Attraction

More information has been revealed about the Pit Stop Simulator attraction today, the attraction will actually be an escape room style experience with multiple teams competing to complete a technical pit stop on a F1 vehicle before the time runs out.

Last edited:
An aerial photo showing off just how tiny this 'park' is:

16299133_1339306472806262_4573416664946070001_n.jpg

Source

It also shows that there will be two flying theatres.

:)

Here apparently:

16472933_1339306502806259_6040980714170063017_n.png

The general consensus seems to be that there are two.

Probably the vents etc. on top of the building and there do seem to be some at each end.

It's been rumoured/talked about for quite a while, must admit I thought it had been confirmed but I've probably imagined that!

I can't ever remember reading about 1 flying theatre let alone two...

When Ferrari Land was first being built there was a rumour that it would include a duplicate of the Viaggio In Italia (Flying Over Italy) attraction from Ferrari World, which is a flying theatre attraction similar to Soarin' focusing on Italy. It was meant to be part of the Ferrari Experience Building.

Ferrari Land has an attraction called 'Virtual GT Experience' with the description 'Tour the whole world in an extraordinary lap. Feel what this remarkable journey would be like inside a Ferrari GT.' I could only presume this could be a slightly different version to the Ferrari World attraction.

Oh god... please tell me it's not one of them Disney style driving rides? I was getting pumped for some racing XD

Oh god... please tell me it's not one of them Disney style driving rides? I was getting pumped for some racing XD
I think its either an Autopia or Test Track style attraction. Definitely not go karts because you can see the two tracks on the images.

Hotel Tickets & Opening Times
Resort Hotel guests will be able to add Ferrari Land tickets to their package for €35 for the duration of their stay. PortAventura Club members can also add Ferrari Land to their passes for an additional €35 for the duration of their pass.

Where has this information come from? Will you be able to add it on at the hotel for €35 per person or does it have to be when you booked the hotel? Do they also let you do the express pass for the full duration of your stay for something like €60/€70 per person?

Noticed that Caribe Aquatic Park isn't included in the hotel stay anymore as it used to be?

Where has this information come from? Will you be able to add it on at the hotel for €35 per person or does it have to be when you booked the hotel? Do they also let you do the express pass for the full duration of your stay for something like €60/€70 per person?

Noticed that Caribe Aquatic Park isn't included in the hotel stay anymore as it used to be?

All the information is on the PortAventura website. Tickets for Caribe Aquatic Park are only included in your stay during May and September, discounted tickets are available for hotel guests during the rest of the year.