• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortAventura World: Ferrari Land

All the information is on the PortAventura website. Tickets for Caribe Aquatic Park are only included in your stay during May and September, discounted tickets are available for hotel guests during the rest of the year.

All I could see was it saying a 'discounted rate' for Ferrari Land tickets, nothing saying €35. Do you know if they still let you do the express pass for the full duration of your stay for something like €60/€70 per person?

All I could see was it saying a 'discounted rate' for Ferrari Land tickets, nothing saying €35. Do you know if they still let you do the express pass for the full duration of your stay for something like €60/€70 per person?

If you go through the booking system you can add Ferrari Land tickets to your hotel stay for €35 per person in the extras menu. You can still add PortAventura Express to your booking for either Park in the same menu. I'm unsure of this years pricing and whether it will be available in Ferrari Land, although I'm guessing it will be.

Does anyone know if the two day ticket that includes Ferrari Land lets you go into Portaventura on the same day as your Ferrariland slot or if the two day ticket is for one park one day and the other park the other day?

Yes you can visit port Aventura park on the same day you visit Ferrari land. From the website-

Below, we will show you the days with availability to enjoy PortAventura World's new theme park.CHOOSE THE DAY AND TIME SLOT TO VISIT FERRARI LAND, according to availability indicated on the calendar:

Morning ticket: from 10:00 to 17:00.

Afternoon ticket: from 18:00 to 01:00.

You must enter Ferrari Land through its main entrance on the selected day and within the chosen time slot. On this day, you will be able to access PortAventura Park during its opening hours.

This ticket also includes admission for 1 full day at PortAventura Park during its opening hours, with the visit taking place on the day preceding or following your visit to Ferrari Land.

A couple of photos from PAiCommunity on Twitter. For some reason the entrance archway has been modeled on a telephone:

C3vJpH-XAAAo1vC.jpg

C3vJbIfWYAAGnS8.jpg

The coaster also appears to be testing at full speed now:

Commence (lack of) excitement!

:)

I hope that air raidesque siren stays past the testing stage. It'd help liven up the atmosphere a tad.

It's just been revealed that the Vertical Accelerator's official name will be Fuerza Roja which translates to 'Red Force'. It's nice to see they've gave it a real name as opposed to a description of what it is.

Reactions: Tim
Is 'Challenge The Wind' a reference to the possibility that the coaster may not be able to operate in high winds in case it stalls/rolls back?

Red Force is a rather bland name, surely they could have come up with something more exotic/Ferrari sounding.

:)