• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Re: Quick Questions 2013

Coastermaster said:
can i use two of the same 2 4 1 vouchers

You mean, as if you photocopied them? If so, then no because that's prohibited in the T&C's and also they all have individual barcodes.

If you mean two 241's from the same place then yes.

I mean two of the same vouchers printed off line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say that is ok, print two off. You could always have two people in the queue show it (one pays, one gets in free), then two people behind and show it (one pays, one gets in free). Rather than all 4 of you at once.

You'll be able to process all 4 at once - cashiers can process all of the group at once unlike what the vouchers may say, so that may help speed things up for you (payment permitting that is!)

If I turn up to Cariba on the day with my MAP, how much are tickets? :)

smudge said:
LiamC said:

£8.40 when I went the other day.

I see online it says £8.40 but didn't know if that was online exclusively or stood for on the day also. :)

LiamC said:
smudge said:
LiamC said:

£8.40 when I went the other day.

I see online it says £8.40 but didn't know if that was online exclusively or stood for on the day also. :)

Its always £8.40 when I go, always just turn up on the day. If I finish work early, me & boy tend to shoot straight over, get there about 4.30. I have mentioned a few times if they are cheaper than normal because I noticed that they do non-MAP 'after-4pm' tickets, but I was told that that is the standard price for MAP entry, regardless if its after 4 or not.

I haven't been to the park for a couple of years, but now I have twitter etc, I'd like a confirmation as to whether there's wifi at Alton Towers.

Please let me know as I could be going within the next couple of months! ;D

THANKS!

Yes although I can be a bit hit and miss with how well it works.

Tommo23 said:
I haven't been to the park for a couple of years, but now I have twitter etc, I'd like a confirmation as to whether there's wifi at Alton Towers.

THANKS!

Yes it's run on cloud, so you need to register for a cloud account but it's free. There isn't complete coverage but it's probably about 80%.

Dave said:
Tommo23 said:

THANKS!

Yes it's run on cloud, so you need to register for a cloud account but it's free. There isn't complete coverage but it's probably about 80%.

Thanks! Sorry for putting it in the wrong topic. :(

Tommo23 said:
Dave said:
Tommo23 said:

THANKS!

Thanks! Sorry for putting it in the wrong topic. :(

Don't worry, there are lots of topics it's easy to get confused.

Mobile data coverage is terrible at the park so wifi is definitely a valuable feature.

Do "Guest Services" actually ever respond to you nowadays?

Yep, they tend to still reply within their target 7 days. However there is always occasions when they don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I've never once had a reply from them about anything :p

I've emailed them on two occasions this season, both times they responded within a few days. They were regarding opportunities for them to get more money so I'm surprised I didn't get a response within 10 minutes.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.