• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
But why hold the queue so far away from the station? Wouldn't the queue just be held in the station to allow for the fastrack? I'm assuming that the fastrack queue is at the exit of Nemesis.

Last edited:
But why hold the queue so far away from the station? Wouldn't the queue just be held in the station to allow for the fasttrack? I'm assuming that the fasttrack queue is at the exit of Nemesis.

The merge point for Nemesis is at the end of the bridge you mention, this is where fastrack merges with the main queue. Disabled guests access Nemesis via the exit.

:)

Am I correct in saying the park is currently quite busy from school trip season? Live 40 minutes away but no trips at all for my school ;(

Am I correct in saying the park is currently quite busy from school trip season? Live 40 minutes away but no trips at all for my school ;(
Yes, it's the peak time of year for school trips at the moment, such that weekends tend to be quieter than week days. :)

Hi everyone, quick question. I'm hoping to visit the Towers later in the year with a friend and his deaf boyfriend. The boyfriend has a hearing dog and whilst I know from the Tower's website that the dog will be allowed in, he's concerned that one of the three of us will have to sit out of each ride to watch her. Does anyone have any experience of this? Will a ride attendant watch her? Thank you :)

Hi everyone, quick question. I'm hoping to visit the Towers later in the year with a friend and his deaf boyfriend. The boyfriend has a hearing dog and whilst I know from the Tower's website that the dog will be allowed in, he's concerned that one of the three of us will have to sit out of each ride to watch her. Does anyone have any experience of this? Will a ride attendant watch her? Thank you :)

Taken from the 2014 accessibility guide

https://www.altontowers.com/media/2...t_disability-leaflet-2014.pdf?hc_location=ufi

ASSISTANCE/GUIDE DOGS Assistance/guide dogs are welcome in the Theme Park but they will not be able to accompany guests onto any of the rides. They will be allowed as far as the loading point where they must be left with a member of the party – they must never be left unattended anywhere in the Theme Park.

I would imagine one of you will sit the ride out with the dog and then swap over. You won't have to queue twice.

Hey, the only coaster I have ever seen specifically mention "no dogs" is Euromir (the old queueline video). So I would go ahead and assume that all other rides are dog-friendly. :)

Have lost my wallet and could be at Towers. Does anyone know of a phojne number to ring or a lost property form to fill out? Can't find any online. Thanks.

It is best to email (don't expect a response today, though), but I think they also accept messages on Facebook. I know legoland does it through Facebook, and they are normally much quicker in responding.

It is best to email (don't expect a response today, though), but I think they also accept messages on Facebook. I know legoland does it through Facebook, and they are normally much quicker in responding.
yeah, on AT's website's "contact us" page (see my previous post) it actually says " got a quick question? The best place to start is to ask our Twitter and Facebook team, on hand to help you make the most of your visit!"

Sorry if this has been answered before, but on quiet days, why do they only load 1 Nemesis train and send the other round empty? Even of there is a small queue (enough to send the trains out full), they only ever load the one and send the other round empty. Any ideas why anyone?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.