• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'm planning on going to scarefest for 3 days, what would you say are the pros/cons of going 22nd-26thOct and what would be the pros/cons of going 29thOct-2ndNov instead?

I'm planning on going to scarefest for 3 days, what would you say are the pros/cons of going 22nd-26thOct and what would be the pros/cons of going 29thOct-2ndNov instead?

Those dates are all school half term but dates closer to Halloween tend to be much busier, but its usually busy from after around the 20th. But the 29th to 2nd falls after a weekend so may be quieter than normal but the things going on don't tend to change across the final week of scarefest anyway, just the queue times marginally

Hello everyone,

There are 13 of us (a mixture of adults and children) going to the water park next Sunday between 330-8pm. I'm trying to plan where we can eat - is there somewhere within the water park to get food? or will we have to leave to get anything? I'm kind of hoping we can pause midway through our time, eat and then carry on till close.

I seem to remember a small place for snacks but we haven't been for a few years now and the website is not that clear.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer :)

There are two options for eating inside the waterpark - Adventurers Cave, they serve basics like hotdogs, burgers, fries etc. Or the Ice Cream Parlour for ice creams, drinks, crisps etc.

Both give Merlin pass discount if you have one so take it with you.

Hi all, forgive me if this has been asked before but can anyone use the woodland walk to enter the park or is it strictly hotel guests only?

Hi all, forgive me if this has been asked before but can anyone use the woodland walk to enter the park or is it strictly hotel guests only?

I and a large group went down the woodland walk for Galactica opening day with our MAP's. The guy didn't seem to care at all however that was before Cbeebies Land Hotel so the policy could have possibly changed.

Do Alton have the ability to get agency security staff in same day or is it a case of they have to put up with what's been planned?

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.