• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

It’s a shame conveyer loading didn’t exist in 1998, Oblivion would be perfect for such a system.
has B & M ever used conveyer loading?
I don't think they would really be able to due to the width of the trains as it would probably take too long to get over it (most conveyor loaders are 2 seats, although voltron is 4 seats)

How come Runaway mine train can operate in storms but the other rides can’t? Even Get set go and In the night garden are shut

Shawn confirmed in his new Chessington vlog today that Dragons fury can only operate with a maximum of 3 adults per car. This isn’t the case on Spinball however as I have recently seen the ride running as normal with 4 adults in a car. I wonder what has caused this change as Spinball only seems to be effected in the rain whereas Dragons fury it’s a permanent thing now

Shawn confirmed in his new Chessington vlog today that Dragons fury can only operate with a maximum of 3 adults per car. This isn’t the case on Spinball however as I have recently seen the ride running as normal with 4 adults in a car. I wonder what has caused this change as Spinball only seems to be effected in the rain whereas Dragons fury it’s a permanent thing now
It’s been 3 adults for at least the last three years possibly more. Not sure where you got this updated information from?

The rumour was that some of the brake runs were not long enough to stop a fully laden car, if that is true you have to assume Dragons fury must have the problem in dry weather when Spinball only has the problem in wet weather.🌦

The rumour was that some of the brake runs were not long enough to stop a fully laden car, if that is true you have to assume Dragons fury must have the problem in dry weather when Spinball only has the problem in wet weather.🌦
Only one solution to that then. They need to bin it and put something new in. Dragons fury has a low throughput anyway let alone it being on reduced capacity all the time

Only one solution to that then. They need to bin it and put something new in. Dragons fury has a low throughput anyway let alone it being on reduced capacity all the time
Remember that Chessy is more aimed at kids than Towers, and Dragons Fury is max three adults per car. On the other hand, in wet weather Spinball is max three riders per car.

Thirteen and Galactica both cop the brunt of the flack for unreliability, but Smiler is right up there in my opinion.
Smiler has definitely been more reliable this season than Galactica. Wonder why it’s been shut today tho it might be the vertical lift again

Smiler has definitely been more reliable this season than Galactica. Wonder why it’s been shut today tho it might be the vertical lift again
I’m not sure that’s true?

I think The smiler has been down for a couple of full days this season and I am not sure Galactica has been?

Of all time according to queue-times.com the smiler has 82% up time and Galactica 84%. I am not sure if that counts for when the incident happened or not.

Remember that Chessy is more aimed at kids than Towers, and Dragons Fury is max three adults per car. On the other hand, in wet weather Spinball is max three riders per car.

What if 4 teenagers want to ride at CWOA? Or 2 adults and 2 children could be much heavier than 3 adults. Seems somewhat arbitrary, i wonder if they're monitoring it beyond the adult/child ratio.

What if 4 teenagers want to ride at CWOA? Or 2 adults and 2 children could be much heavier than 3 adults. Seems somewhat arbitrary, i wonder if they're monitoring it beyond the adult/child ratio.

They used to weigh each group on the platform before boarding. Have they stopped doing that?