• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Intamin designed it. The only company I could imagine who make a solar powered launch and build it inside.

It can be worked around if the park focuses on everything working to full capacity. Maybe even if the hosts are cross trained, send them to Rita to have 4 platform staff like before to speed dispatches?

Is there any way that they could put anti rollbacks on Thirteen’s lift hill, or do they not work with drive tyres?

It is a shame that this problem seems to have come back. It seemed like they were on top of it for a year or two!

Is there any way that they could put anti rollbacks on Thirteen’s lift hill, or do they not work with drive tyres?

It is a shame that this problem seems to have come back. It seemed like they were on top of it for a year or two!
I don't see why they couldn't be fitted.
.... Buuuut I believe one of the reasons they got planning permission was that the lift would not make clacky sounds like Corkscrew's did.

This season they have installed brakes at the bottom of the lift to prevent it from rolling back into the station (they rase after the train goes past)

e1e6c770d6a0ca48b2b1796b6ddd210e.jpg

Just seen this.

Any guesses ?

They’re based on Stoke so it’s safe to assume this is AT related.
Or Drayton Manor Park and Zoo. The tweet also doesn't suggest that this is happening right now, they've completed the job. Any theme park could also have requested their services, not just one locally.

It could most likely have been from months and months ago and this is just a puff piece to advertise their services.

It must be a fairly bespoke motor, wherever it was from though, to re-wind it rather than drop in a replacement.

Whatever that part is, it looks like it's designed to rotate on one axis, while having a bit of flex in a second. A (bit like the arms of a topspin but on a much smaller scale). I've never seen the bearings of a madhouse, but I'd like to think they are a bit more substantial than that!

It could be from one of the more minor rides, given it's size.