• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest Costumes 2012.

People also can't go on rides if they are wearing a corset that is tightly laced, although I think I will just about be able to get away with it!

I can take the helmet off but the armour will have to remain on. Reckon they'd make me take a long trench coat off as well or would I get away with it? Definitely won't be able to go on any water rides or Air though.

Just sit on as much of the coat before, I've worn a full length vampire gown on Air and Nemmie before and not had a problem.

I'll leave your anti materiel rifle in baggage however ;) along with the incendinary rounds.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Long coats aren't a problem. Loads of weaponry strapped to your body, on the other hand....

Well this is my point? Do I add a second belt that isn't so easy to remove?

I'm not I'm keeping it lightweight this year only need my lipstick and my annual pass and those can be concealed on my person so I don't need a bag.

Nowhere dodgy, how would I even stick a annual pass where I think you are presuming?

Another slightly strange question: Has anyone used EL wire for a costume before and would some old faux suede curtains be suitable to turn into a trench coat? :p

The faux suade would work plus isn't that stuff quite waterproof? And I know of a few costumes that use it in so why not!

I am thinking about doing makeup in Margs as their is tonnes of light plus then I won't be invading anyones room, might look a bit weird but hey ho!

Natalie said:
I am thinking about doing makeup in Margs as their is tonnes of light plus then I won't be invading anyones room, might look a bit weird but hey ho!

We have a room you could hijack for a while. Depnds on how many people we have in our room, but as of yet its just me and Josh

Thank you I don't know how many people yet as I've only annoced it once on the forums that I'm doing makeup.

Not many people have got in touch yet which I would urge them to do with only a few weeks to do so I can practice please!