• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

SeaWorld Orlando: General Discussion

^Possibly with a new dark ride. The area highlighted as a new attraction will either serve as a dark ride or entertainments building.

An immersive new realm is coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2019!

A brand new daily parade will also be offered.

“We are excited to transport our guests into the colorful and creative world of Sesame Street through immersive theming, character interactions and interactive play,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Jim Dean. “Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando is an amazing addition to our park, providing more unique and memorable experiences for the entire family.”

Last edited:
An immersive new realm is coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2019!

A brand new daily parade will also be offered.

“We are excited to transport our guests into the colorful and creative world of Sesame Street through immersive theming, character interactions and interactive play,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Jim Dean. “Sesame Street at SeaWorld Orlando is an amazing addition to our park, providing more unique and memorable experiences for the entire family.”

Wow! Quite early considering it's only a Sesame Street land!

SEAS have reported strong restults for the first quarter of 2018:

-Attendance was up by nearly 15% to 3.22 million.
-Annual Pass sales up 10%
-In park spending up 6.4%
-Revenues of $217 million compared to $186 million in the first quarter of 2017

It is encouraging to see these results, and it is proof that SeaWorld can have a bright future.

SeaWorld Orlando have today released detailes of the 2018 Electric Ocean event, starting later this month and running on select nights through early September.

Returning from last year are:

-Ignite
-Club Sea Glow
-POP
-Shamu's Celebration: Light Up the Night
-Sea Lions Tonite

New in 2018:

-Elmo Rocks
-Touch the Sky: an all new high energy evening production at Dolphin Theater!

I am so glad that the park have at last added an evening show at Dolphin Theater, many of us have been suggesting this for years and I'm sure it will go down well. I really like the name Touch the Sky as well, in particular I think it fits the hydro behaviour very nicely:

It's worth pointing out that now in the summer the park is home to 27 shows per day, consisting of 11 different productions. That must be some sort of record!?

Opening has been shortened from 10:00pm last year to 9:30pm this year though.

Last edited:
I can't confirm this quite yet but I have heard some whispers that Orca Encounter will not be coming to Orlando and San Antonio as originally intended, but a different production is currently in development.

Dd5xxhdVAAAoKG-

FFS.

I didn't get on Kraken on my only ever trip to SeaWorld last year because of that VR nonsense.

The park was dead but Kraken had an hour long queue with one train and horrendously slow operations thanks to VR.

FFS.

I didn't get on Kraken on my only ever trip to SeaWorld last year because of that VR nonsense.

The park was dead but Kraken had an hour long queue with one train and horrendously slow operations thanks to VR.

Same here. Booked a time with that spot saver thing they do but there was lightning nearby and all coasters were closed. Waited until Mako reopened and did it 8 times in a row instead.