• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Secret Weapon 7 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I'am not saying anything at the moment in case the information i've heard is inaccurate, however i expect it to be correct, i'am 99.9% sure it will be. I'am sure someone will be at the park tomorrow to share a photo, no doubt it'll be all over the internet by tomorrow evening :)

Sorry guys, i'am sure you'll see tomorrow, providing we have a member at Towers to provide a photo, and lets not forget if the information i've heard is accurate :).

this track segment looks like the one which has been posted before and is from Busch Gardens. see the bottom of the page here http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/sw7/ride ... sion/2025/ and also here http://newsplusnotes.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... photo.html

the picture below from TTF showing a different track section but clearly in the same building.

579633_471167046243427_672314594_n.jpg

I remember Rob saying in the TTF Verbolten topic that both Intamin and Zierer use the same subcontractor to manufacture their track - seeing as the track types are so similar, couldn't Gerstlauer also be part of the same system?

Do any manufacturers beyond B&M and Mack actually make their own tracks?

Edit - I'm just playing Devil's advocate here, I have no idea about the authenticity of that photo or its relation to any project or company.

If it's a publicity stunt of some kind, we won't need a member to relay it as they'll be milking it on their Facebook and Twitter.

If nothing has been released or posted before I get up tomorrow then I will be popping along to have a look and get some photos.

:)

Rupert said:
I remember Rob saying in the TTF Verbolten topic that both Intamin and Zierer use the same subcontractor to manufacture their track - seeing as the track types are so similar, couldn't Gerstlauer also be part of the same system?

Do any manufacturers beyond B&M and Mack actually make their own tracks?

Edit - I'm just playing Devil's advocate here, I have no idea about the authenticity of that photo or its relation to any project or company.

I thought B&M and Intamin both used Giovanola to fabricate their track, who in turn use this company to actually manufacture it?

The Psychoaster said:
I thought B&M and Intamin both used Giovanola to fabricate their track, who in turn use this company to actually manufacture it?

That used to be the case but Giovonola folded after they tried making their own coasters and B&M bought them up. I don't know what Intamin does now.

I think Vekoma has its own manufacturing facility and S&S inherited Arrow's when they went bust.

I've been lucky enough thismorning to have received a text regarding the information i was talking about last night :)

Seems the marketing for sw7 has begun :p these logos are in towers street !

Enjoy guys

IMG_3566_zps15e9736f.jpg

I could well be advertising for The Sanctuary, however i feel this is more linked into SW7 & The Ministry Of Joy. None the less this is exiting and great to see :) Finally we have a littl something to discuss, forums have been dead over the past few days :(

ps: Does anyone think looking at it, it sort of resembles the cobra roll/batwing element ? I could be reading to much into this and i probably am but hey ho :p

Ohhhh.. well.. now that's interesting! I'm certainly getting a 'crazy' kind of vibe! Are there more, or just the one? We've a few members on park today, one definitely in the next half hour or so. Oooohhhh how exciting :p!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

So is this what you heard?

Bigger sheets of paper would have been an idea for the templates I think. :p

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.