• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

Is it another area of school life

His he having problems keeping up with the work?

I doubt it he's quite clever. I just think it might be mood swings, they're quite common at his age with hormones and such.

I can generally keep things under wraps during the day but when night comes deep down I know I could be out of help's reach unless I act really quickly. It's making me scared at times. :(

My car having a small problem with an oil leak, so I am kind of car-less until either the end of this week or next Monday until I get it in to my local garage :( It's these sort of things that make you realise how much you appreciate stuff, and how much I rely on my car.

*prays my car will be fixed soon*

I can definitely feel myself committing suicide in the next few years. Not right now, but later. It's been a continuous spiral since I was 12. In the next few years, the time will be ready. Maybe in three years, four, or five. Five would be too long. This is INSUFFERABLE.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

^ I'm sorry to hear that Sam, I really can't offer any more consolation than I have in the past, but I'm willing with all my might for you to see happiness again :) No-one's giving up on you just yet sunshine.

Again? I've never seen happiness.

I wish I had the balls to jump in front of a train or car, or off a high building. But I don't.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Have you thought of explaining why you are un happy? I understand if you wouldn't want to go into detail, but no one here will be able to give any kind of useful help if you don't tell is what's up.

Sympathy is all well and good but won't help in the long run.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Fredward said:
Have you thought of explaining why you are un happy? I understand if you wouldn't want to go into detail, but no one here will be able to give any kind of useful help if you don't tell is what's up.

Sympathy is all well and good but won't help in the long run.

I don't think it's for any reason at all. Nice middle class upbringing, parents still together, no problems coming out as gay. There's literally no reason for it at all. I really think it is just something faulty, a disorder, in my mind.

Sorry by the way everyone, that last post was really stupid!

Just be happpy Sam! Think of all the good things in life, we all have bad points in life everything will get better hopefully... That's what I keep telling my self and no suicide thoughts just yet...

Even if we have our arguments your often a good egg Sam...

Sometimes life's a dick, we just need to fight on and don't give a Damn.

Alwaaays look on the bright side of life! As Monty python says..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sam, you say you think something is faulty.
Are you think you could have a neurological problem with the neurotransmitters and receptors for serotonin?

Has a neurochemical imbalance been discussed between you and medical profession in that area? As if it has not, it may be a avenue worth looking at.

Just a thought, and i may be barking up the wrong tree as my knowledge of Neuroscience is very basic.

I haven't slept for days now, it's a good job I'm on half-term. My mind keeps playing tricks, I'm having bizarre visions and thoughts, and can't get a grasp on what the matter is. I'm not too stressed or mentally active; quite the contrary. But I look a state and I can tell I won't get any sleep tonight, now. Maybe tomorrow.

Social rejection is getting too much and i have no desire to do anything. I've not partaken in any of my hobbies this week and I just want to hurt myself. There must be something wrong with me if my friends are pushing me down their list of priorities like i'm nothing.

Didn't get the job I went for - and wanted rather badly :(

Apparently it's lack of experience. Erm, yes, that will be a problem when NO ONE WILL GIVE ME A JOB! :mad:

Vicki said:
Didn't get the job I went for - and wanted rather badly :(

Apparently it's lack of experience. Erm, yes, that will be a problem when NO ONE WILL GIVE ME A JOB! :mad:
Trust me, Vicki - I know the feeling. I've never had a job in my life - most likely due to my lack of experience - yet I can't get experience when nobody will accept my application! The only thing I can think of is getting unpaid work experience or volunteering. I hope you find a job soon. :)

Oh I've had jobs, but they've all been summer jobs. Now I want a permanent one it's proving difficult. I'm already volunteering at the local CAB, so hopefully that'll help.