• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Down Topic.

I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach at the moment, it occours whenever I think about yesterday. It feels like riding Oblivion over and over and over again. Which isn't as much fun as it sounds.

Every time our lives brush past each other, this useless lump falls to it's knees, the sunken emotions swell beyond the confines I used to trap them.

This partnership never was and never will be, I am just a worshipper.

Just forgettable bit part.

A fugitive too dull to flee.

I've been overthinking things again this evening, and once again thought about uni. I just feel I'm losing interest in my degree, and want to get it over and done with, as opposed to getting a decent mark. I'm not entirely sure as to why I'm thinking this, but I have an idea.

Closed season can go to hell.

Magrathea said:
I'm sorry for moaning, it's not what I should be doing as a team member. Guys delete it if this isn't appropriate. I hate venting to individuals so feel like I should just stick this burden here.

I can't write your essays for you, only advice I can give is we think more freely without pressure - accepting a challenge, and giving it the beans is how I tackle this kind of emotional work block, though it can be a bitch that's for sure.

However, not posting that you are feeling crap because you are a team member is, well, in my own inimitable style, a load of gentleman's appendage!

You think because it says "Team" people think.... oooh, not human!! (It may be argued/debatable, but that is for a different thread ;D ;) ).

It may actually make you more approachable in a strange kind of way. However, you are the kind of person I feel comfortable giving a virtual shake of the shoulders and shouting, come on mate, you can get this done!

Magrathea said:
I'm sorry for moaning, it's not what I should be doing as a team member. Guys delete it if this isn't appropriate. I hate venting to individuals so feel like I should just stick this burden here.

You could be the Kim Jong-un for all I care, you have the right to vent!

Well that is good and if you need to talk I know you've got some online sources already but we are all here.

Sorry PT & TheMan, deleted my post as I wasn't feeling leaving it up here. Thanks a bunch to you both <3

kateinabox said:
but i havent cut for two weeks!!!! :twirly:

Well that's mega good, small steps and all that.

thing is i think if i cut now, it'd have a bigger impact.
and i only wanna do it a little bit!
but i wont -.-
I need to get out my house more, fht helped but i'm so sick of being inside! especially with motherfromhell

Having an 'I feel sorry for myself' day.
Thinking about everything bad.
Thinking things will never get better.
Gah.
:(

Every day just drags, loaded with misery, anger and hatred towards everything. I guess the realisation that I'll never have back someone who means a lot to me has made sure I've stayed in my lowest of moods.
There are no working 'coping mechanisms' anymore. It's just a matter of time before I actually suceed and get it over with.
I really can't continue and I just want to be in a place of no good, but no bad. Just vast empty nothingness.

I hate being in a good mood and switching faster than the speed of light to the darkest place, I need a release I can not be told it will be fine it will never be fine. I was doing fantastic now I feel huge I would die to thin, Everything I eat causes a war in my head I have gotten to the point were I can't stand food in stomach it has to come out.

I feel like I have no friends, disconnected from my family lost in a black hole, Grabbing skin thinking this shouldn't be here!

Not really down, just feel a bit lost atm. I hate this feeling of not knowing what's going to happen in the future (this being once I finish uni in May).

If I was to describe how I feel in a metaphor: 'I feel like I'm wandering down a straight path that is soon to turn into a crossroads, where many paths will open up to me. I don't know which path to take.'

Okay, I just don't want to grow up lol.

thisisruss said:
I hate being in a good mood and switching faster than the speed of light to the darkest place, I need a release I can not be told it will be fine it will never be fine. I was doing fantastic now I feel huge I would die to thin, Everything I eat causes a war in my head I have gotten to the point were I can't stand food in stomach it has to come out.

I feel like I have no friends, disconnected from my family lost in a black hole, Grabbing skin thinking this shouldn't be here!

You're not too fat. You're beautiful the way you are. You're the perfect size already, so don't worry. :)