• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

No neither have I to be fair, Towers keep them pretty clean considering the footfall.

I have no problem with how clean they are, towers are spot on with cleaning.
Here is a list of issues for the toilets.
1) lack of heat within the blocks.
2) lack of hot water.
3) taps that stick on/off
4) hand driers with no heat or slow motor.

It's the 21st century. Heating water is something we worked out how to do before we invented the wheel.

Toilets suit there purpose at Towers. They're clean and you can pop in and out doing your business without a hassle.

They could do with modernizing if anything.

I've always wanted to see themed toilets at Towers. It's not something you see at many theme parks, but I've always liked themed loos. I know Towers tried this with Extraordinary Toilets, although some doors with vinyls and some speakers didn't really do the job, even if I like some of the humour the audio can give.

You're missing two of the main issues here. Some of the cubicles are too narrow (see Forbidden Valley toilets)

I have been in smaller cubicles, try standing astride the bowl to open and close the cubicle door or turning sideway to wipe. yes FV toilets are a little bit compact, however they could be a damn sight worse.

and too many people think it's a playground and feel the need to shout and make noise in them.
you have forgotten kicking cubicle doors, throwing wet loo roll over the cubicle sides. I do feel sorry for the cleaners when they have people go into the loo's that don't give a damn and mess around.

It's the toilets with the sloping roof and Velux Windows within them that I find bizarre - during dark nights such as Scarefest and Fireworks the windows turn into mirrors and everyone can see you doing your business!

I wonder If TLC covers the car park where someone is doing a basil fawlty on a honda ( whoops wrong park) :D

yes it is close season chatter :p

It's the toilets with the sloping roof and Velux Windows within them that I find bizarre - during dark nights such as Scarefest and Fireworks the windows turn into mirrors and everyone can see you doing your business!
mmmmmmm :oops: will make a note to pay extra attention next scarefest , oh yeahhhhhh