• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

OH GOD IT'S BACK

And we were so close to making it through this closed season without reviving it, I blame the lack of Feb half term. Suppose it was inevitable with the Air tunnel being off the agenda now.

On the subject of toilets, does anyone know how many the new restaurant is going to have? Hopefully it's adequate, although going by the other places to get food around the park, I'm not hopeful.

Looking at the plans - there will be toilets. Two cubicles for women and a cubicle and a urinal for men, as well as a disabled toilet, baby feed room and 'changing places'.

:)

For what will presumably be a very popular and busy restaurant, that really doesn't seem like much toilet for the amount of people the restaurant will have.

At least it will have toilets I guess.

toilets cost money to run. So why take up valuable money making table space with them. :smirk:

For what will presumably be a very popular and busy restaurant, that really doesn't seem like much toilet for the amount of people the restaurant will have.

At least it will have toilets I guess.

It doesn't seem too bad. I've been to restaurants just as big, if not larger, outside of the theme park world that have a similar number. They are quite limited for space with the restaurant.

Looking at the plans - there will be toilets. Two cubicles for women and a cubicle and a urinal for men, as well as a disabled toilet, baby feed room and 'changing places'.

Changing places will be for the staff, chefs shouldn't walk across the park in chef whites for hygiene reasons, they will need somewhere to change.

The toilets in the rollercoaster restruant are very nice, some good wallpaper up with logos of past and present rides!

Slightly off topic but I feel the need to point out that the toilets at Paultons Park were a delight. Modern, clean and spacious. Towers please take note!

I've not had the pleasure of using them for a while but do the loos by the entrance still play the sound effects when your sat on the toilet?

Not been in the RR toilets yet either though given how heavily themed the place is, surely they could have played the "dont look down" track when you stand by the urinal...

The sound effects always annoyed me on the toilets. Like the kind of joke that's funny when you first hear it then increasingly less so after repeat listens.