• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Toilet Topic

Bloody hell, actually shocked. But yes, the FV ones were the worst on park, by a country mile. The Towers logo on the door is very nice too - not overdone or cheesy in the style of recent Towers branding but quite restrained - classy!

Shame the sink/mirror area is pretty much as bad as before. The best thing they could do to improve guest comfort would be to install aerated taps that are actually hot as soon as you turn them on! It's a bit icky to think about yes, but investment in toilets improves overall hygiene all round the park. :)

I can verify that the taps actually dispense warm water at a reasonable pressure (not the previous settings of trickle or steam blaster)! Truly a glorious day :p

Valleys always had hot water. Wonder if it'll try and soak you Tidal Wave style!

(beaten by Alastair who's answered the question! This sounds quite good!)

thefatone said:
Valleys always had hot water. Wonder if it'll try and soak you Tidal Wave style!

(beaten by Alastair who's answered the question! This sounds quite good!)

It's a kind of spray rather than a normal stream of water now, which helps on the pressure front massively. Kind of like this:

WEB_IMAGE-1020791-D2.JPG

Nice to see some refurbishments and I hope they continue throughout all of the toilets but I'm still disappointed that they're not theming them, even slightly, to the area.

Are the Towers on the doors 'door decals' or are they printed onto the door themselves?

Indeed, the taps are a vast improvement. I was very pleased to see these changes on Saturday, hopefully it is the start of a park wide toilet upgrade over the next couple of years.

:)

Will be the highlight of my visit on Thursday. They must have been pretty dire for them to actually put money into though. Even so, hopefully a sign of things to come :)

Andrew said:
Are the Towers on the doors 'door decals' or are they printed onto the door themselves?

They are engraved in to the doors! I thought they might have been stickers at first, but they aren't.

It's just a shame they didn't do the floor, as you can see around the sink area where the old sink counter used to be (by the clean floor!). But overall its a hundred times better!

DiogoJ42 said:
Coming soon: "VIP toilets". £99.90 (plus VAT) for a number one, and a staff member to hold your todger for you. £598.90 (plus VAT) for a number two, and personal arse-wiper.

I think I'd pay for a VIP number 2 experience. :-[

I simply cannot wait until the X Sector toilets reopen to see this again in the cubicles:

m7858YV.png

have they fitted heating in there, and a air curtain above the door to keep the heat in ?

delta79 said:
have they fitted heating in there, and a air curtain above the door to keep the heat in ?

Sorry, you're in a Merlin forum, you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere mate. ;D

Yaaaay :) Finally some investment in facilities that all guests find important. Valley loos were truly vile, hope this gets rolled out across park!

was the toilets in the farmyard interactive i seem to remember that feature must of been 2010

these would be cool they have them in south park way station Liverpool self-cleaning bogs
o2414-0000059.jpg

The toilets in the farmyard did have buttons you could press which would change the lights and play music! I imagine these will be removed for this season. Will be interesting to see what the new toilets in CBeebies look like, will they be themed?