• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thirteen: General Discussion

I always thought Thirteen took that first turn slightly too fast for comfort, given it is unbanked. Any trims should have been just after the station exit. (Or just lower the dispatch speed a tad).
Of course, this location makes perfect sense if a train rolls back.

This is presumably a mitigation so they can run it in the rain. As soon as the train is on the lift then those brakes close. If the train then slips through the tyres it won't go back into the station

I was shocked how awful the ride looked today! Peeling bricks from the building…fully exposed metal building as all the material on the scaffolding is gone…it’s so neglected. Such a shame.
Yeah, it looks terrible in which Towers idea to save money by using scaffolding to cover up those un themed areas have come back to haunt them.

Anyone else not realise the theming was utterly knackered and thought that's how it was designed to look - abandoned and so on?

Just me and my children then? I'll get my coat...

No I’m somewhat the same, only went on it for the first time last year so don’t know how it’s supposed to look and only know it’s wrong from this forum.

My family love it regardless (I haven’t told them otherwise) so it’s just me having the experience tainted.

Too much knowledge maketh fool….

Well basically, theming tiles that are supposed to look like the station is made out of stone blocks are not supposed to be falling off and hanging off the walls to reveal the steel structure underneath.

It is curious that with the pretty decent refurbishment of Valley and the work done making a start in X-Sector that Forest is left in such a state.

The hopeful side of my brain wonders if they have a big plan for this area in the next closed season so it’s not worth the cost patching it up but I’m not going to hold my breath.