• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

For anyone who is interested, HotUKDeals have posted the following package for next year

2023 Overnight Stay Shark Cabins + 1 day tkts + All Day Unlimited fastrack + B'fast = £129 for 2A / £207 for 2A/2C @ Thorpe Park Breaks

This deal is for two people or a family looking to book a mid week 2023 Thorpe Park getaway, with dates in March, April, May, and September. We worked with Thorpe Park Breaks to bring you this deal. Includes an overnight stay at the Shark Cabins resort accommodation, as well as 1 day park tickets, plus Unlimited Fastrack ALL DAY (retail value of £80). Lead price of £129 based on 2 people (£64.50pp) or £207 (£52pp) based on 2 adults and 2 children (other combos available) with 2023 dates (Monday and Wednesday), dates listed below. The package includes the following

An overnight stay in the Thorpe Shark Cabins
Theme Park tickets for 1 day
Breakfast
Unlimited Fastrack ALL DAY (retail value of £80)
Free car parking saving £7
10% off In-Park Retail, Food & Beverage

https://www.thorpebreaks.co.uk/thor...w.digidip.net/_249371&utm_medium=Sub+Networks

HotUKDeals are always worth keeping an eye out for Theme Park or Hotel deals, we got a cracking deal for Big Blue next to BPB. If they had decent accommodation at TP i'd personally go for it but don't fancy the Shark Cabins.

The deal ends on Friday.

And just like that the 2022 season has ended at Thorpe! But once again we have no hint at what might be happening next season. I imagine probably very little again. Maybe the end or major changes to DBGT? With rumours of the IP ending.

Or maybe we’ll just get another playground or rocky express will get moved elsewhere? 😂

Yet what could they do with ghost train ? If the IP has gone could they just change it so it has no reference to DB ?

Last edited:
Yet what could they do with ghost train ? If the IP has gone could they just change it so it has no reference to DB ?
It would be very easy to change it without Derren. They could do a cheap approach and just change the pre show and that’s about it. He’s barely mentioned in the ride now.

It needs a major change really, just changing the name won’t make any difference.

Is it going??
What I meant was down the line, not sure if it is actually going sooner than later though given the problems with it I wouldn't be too shocked if Merlin gave up on it. Likely there is perhaps long-term plans in place to use that space into something else and I suspect that attraction did give Merlin a black eye for what not to do with future dark rides.

So with Exodus approved do we think we'll be seeing a further application for another attraction going in soon?

Chessington adding Jumanji land, then now the water park plans.

Legoland putting forward their proposals for the crazy golf etc, then planning permission for the Duelling shuttle coasters.

Towers retracking nemesis, and now project horizon.

So with Exodus approved do we think we'll be seeing a further application for another attraction going in soon?

Chessington adding Jumanji land, then now the water park plans.

Legoland putting forward their proposals for the crazy golf etc, then planning permission for the Duelling shuttle coasters.

Towers retracking nemesis, and now project horizon.
Merlin to buyout the M&D's site, kick out the sleezy Taylors for good, and build a restricting-free Legoland Glasgow.

Though seriously, I'd actually welcome this and exactly that hard given the space there once you cleared the garbage there.

Has the photo point for it even been open for the past few seasons?

Better off in the bin.
It doesn't even exist in I magic and if I'm not mistaken nor did it function in Picasso (picsolves last digital photos platform), it's been that long since it's been used.