• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

By the way, Saw Alive is not on the 2022 park map, but the path is, so hopefully something will be replacing it in the near future.

@Matt N I saw on TPM that the pneumatic pistons on Detonator were removed last year, do you know if that is still the case this season?
I’d assume so, yes. I haven’t ridden it this year (or been to Thorpe, for that matter), but I haven’t heard anything about them being put back, for what it’s worth.

I'm sure it was still on the app map last season, but it's finally gone from this season's map.
A fair few parks with attractions.io apps have done map updates in the last few months, so it's possible they've only just got round to it.
(My understanding is the app map is produced by both the park AND attractions.io)

an-aerial-view-of-thorpe-park-resort-on-june-21st-this-large-surrey-picture-id1127757806
Is that even real? Thorpe is close to heatheow yes, but that close no it doesn't look right, more of the park would be visible from the height markings of stealths supports.

Edit :

Having watched the video it is real although i thought we would see the tops of the over coasters in shot, think i can just make out the swarm.

Last edited:
Could be a long zoom? If they're zooming in on the jet it would also make Stealth appear relatively closer to the airport than it really is.

Was just watching this old video of Stealth, and noticed that the zero car was missing

Has anyone seen it operate without that before?