• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Thorpe Park: General Discussion

If you check Jack Silkstone's and Kieran's LinkedIn pages, they have a video marketing company set up that specializes in theme park marketing, so I'm sure that everything they do is strictly professional and comes from a place of legit experience.

Sure, it’s absolutely not Thorpe Park exploiting fan goodwill in order to get stuff done on the cheap.

It's also my understanding that it's quite common for companies to contract certain things out to videographers and advertising agencies. There's a whole video marketing industry out there. The park would simply communicate a brief for the company or agency to fulfil. I highly doubt that the park have ever created a lot of their higher production value content themselves.

Christ.

Worst new logo since Leeds United...

leeds-city-football-redesign-logo-brand-fans.jpg

So the Microsoft Clip art logo was fake? Ah well, back to current also crappy one then.
I wouldn't call the current one 'crappy'. There are much worse logos in Merlin parks *cough* Mandrill Mayhem *cough*.
Why is the Swarm station so clean and shiny? It's supposed to be a partially demolished church.
For once, Merlin can purposefully leave something to rot like they often do but no, they choose to clean it when other rides actually need a clean! Perhaps they'll 'dirty it up' before the park reopens.

Last edited:
Thorpe are set to make an announcement at 6pm tonight on their social medias, assume it will be about DBGT or the lack of it.

They’ve posted this image on their fb group.
F6AA59AC-F6A5-41EB-99DB-65D21315A254.jpeg
I'm currently trying to think of what the clock is counting down. An announcement of a new ride to replace DBGT perhaps?