• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Trip Planning 2023/24: Information, advice and questions!

From my recent visit, this is how I found the wetness of the water rides.

Poseidon - this gives you more of a refreshing splash i.e. you get slightly wet but not soaked.

Tirol Log Flume - It varies, some rides I was soaked and others I was slightly wet.

Fjord Rafting Rapids - It varies, some rides I was soaked and others I was slightly wet. It is less of a lazy river compared to it's UK counterparts nowadays.

Atlantica Supersplash - I would say you get quite wet - nowhere near like Tidal Wave or Valhalla but it's more than the other three rides. Be prepared to get very wet.
Poseidon is usually ok, mild splashing only.

Atlantica Supersplash is pretty dry if you sit in a middle seat of the back row, if you can orchestrate that. Beware the squirting dolphin though, he may catch you out.

Fjord Rafting it's definitely possible to get extremely wet on. Assume annihilation and if you come off dry count your blessings.

Haven't done the new Tirol Log Flume so can't comment.

In a heavier boat the backsplash from the wall after the first drop is likely to soak you thoroughly on the log flume. The added effects from the Austria rebuild, including the guns, are also now likely to get you wet (but not soaked).

Whilst you can catch an unlucky wave on the rapids, the most likely source of getting really wet (rather than splashed) is the water cannon which is in the wave machine section facing Spices restaurant. If your boat drifts close to the shore of that cannon, there’s a good chance whoever’s got control of that cannon is going to soak you. If you drift around the far side of the trough you should be okay and more boats follow this route, although it’s obviously pot luck.