• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Re: NEXT MEET: TS Half Term Meet: 16-17 February 2013

Just to clarify I have yet to eat anyone, I have bad enough weight issues as it is ;)

Dave said:
Just to clarify I have yet to eat anyone, I have bad enough weight issues as it is ;)

To back it up, I have encountered a lot of TST members and I am uneaten (mainly cause I look awful :p)

LiamC said:
Georgiaa said:
LiamC said:
Anyone else getting the train and going through Notts/Derby/Uttox early on? I get into Uttox just after 9, wouldn't mind a train buddy :)

I'll be getting the 8:42 train from Derby to Uttox at 9:05. If that's your train, I'll be more than happy to meet you on there and get the bus with a few other members. :)

Yeahhhh train friend

I'll see you on the train. Being the box, most of the people on it will be TS members XD

Poison Tom 96 said:
LiamC said:
Georgiaa said:
LiamC said:
Anyone else getting the train and going through Notts/Derby/Uttox early on? I get into Uttox just after 9, wouldn't mind a train buddy :)

I'll be getting the 8:42 train from Derby to Uttox at 9:05. If that's your train, I'll be more than happy to meet you on there and get the bus with a few other members. :)

Yeahhhh train friend

I'll see you on the train. Being the box, most of the people on it will be TS members XD

The box? Ehhhh? I'm so out of touch haha :)

Lots of train friends :D

LiamC said:
The box? Ehhhh? I'm so out of touch haha :)

Lots of train friends :D

The train to Uttoxeter is a one coach box thing, known as the Uttox Box

800px-East_Midlands_Trains_Class_153_Lincoln.jpg

Well, that is obvious haha. A box full of nerds...this will be exciting haha :D :D

Natalie said:
As of now I have Wilsy, Ben. his +1 and now Voke so my car is now full. It all depends what time Chris wants to get to the train station if he would get there for 9am there might be a Starbucks in it for him! I will be there for 9am and if Chris is not we can just go to Maccies or Starbucks for some breakfast?

Thanks very much! I will be at the train-station for about 9 if there's no delay to the trains!

Shall I PM you my number? Just in-case something goes wrong on the day? :)

GO FOR IT!

I will attempt to go to this, was to pre occupied and forgot to organise anything for beach party.

LET IT BE DONE!

Rowe said:
We tend to splinter when it comes to food. Members tend to eat wherever they want, usually given an hour around 12 or 1, then meet back up at a ride entrance at a particular time.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

You can tell a teacher organises this....

I will most likely take a packed lunch, with sandwiches cut into triangles/squares dependent upon mood.

Most likely until about 11:45, when it is freezing, and some welcoming burger like establishment coaxes me in with it's seductive promises of warmth and sustenance.

EDIT:

I MAY (;)) be able to ferry some from Uttox station in the morning, not my usual route but I am trying to figure out how to do it. Seems it could be possible. Still not an absolute definite attendee as yet, but if I do, I can potentially take 6 (4 of any size, 2 of smaller frames as they are boot seats, but not kiddie ones).

That being said, I have never filled TheMANBus before so I don't guarantee it will actually go anywhere if I do ;D

I was half planning on taking a packed lunch, but then I remembered that I can't be bothered to lug around sandwiches all day. Besides, a fiver for lunch (yay for MAP discount!) ain't too bad :)

I'm really looking forward to this now :)

What time is the park open?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know it's extremly short notice and all but can anyone squeeze me into there room on saturday? I don't mind sleeping on the floor if need be. Thanks all
Pssst It will make your room cheaper too ;) :X

Not long to go now... *little excited dance* :D

Missing everyone, even those who were there 2 weeks ago, let's do this!

Magrathea said:
Not long to go now... *little excited dance* :D

Missing everyone, even those who were there 2 weeks ago, let's do this!
Really looking forward to this meet (packing a spare pair of shoes, just incase there is another rambling social)

Might be turning up on the Saturday as I'm not working!

Found out I shall be on Roland Mack's Runaway Minetrain on Saturday and Sunday, so I hope to see you all there! :D

Not going to make any kind of secret about it, I am all sorts of excited for this weekend!

Eeeeee, can't wait to be back in good company! :D

Josh said:
Found out I shall be on Roland Mack's Runaway Minetrain on Saturday and Sunday, so I hope to see you all there! :D

I'm on nemesis on Sunday!! Two trains wooo!

Warning for members travelling from the North: A landslip has resulted in part of the network being closed and replaced by buses. This may add 60 mins to you journey. More info here