• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Main Season Opening: 22-23 March 2014

Re: NEXT MEET: TST Main Season Opening: 22-23 March 2014

boweso said:
That's me all packed everythings in the car ready for what i need saturday night at travelodge, just gotta sort my stuff out for what im wearing in morning when i get up, and sunday at park. Gonna bring a waterproof jacket just incase

Haha - you're very organised! I'm sat on the sofa in my dressing gown contemplating packing...

My bag is on the floor, that is about as far as I have gotten with regards to packing. Ticket printed and ready to go!

I'd better go and pack for my day on park.

boweso said:
That's me all packed everythings in the car ready for what i need saturday night at travelodge, just gotta sort my stuff out for what im wearing in morning when i get up, and sunday at park. Gonna bring a waterproof jacket just incase

I'm done too! Bit :-/ over whether to pack for coldness or wetness! Or both! See you tomorrow! :)

I will be at splash fairly early Sunday. So if anyone wants to meet up first thing, just keep an eye out for a slightly bald, slightly over weight guy in splash lobby area.

Yep i was sorted and in bed tryin to have an early night til some idiot tried ringing me wanting a lift to doncaster, and they've not even got any money, told em where to shove it but now im stuggling to get back to sleep

On one final note, if anyone's still about, if you have any theme park turnstile tickets that you don't want any more (from any theme park), I'll be quite happy to relieve you of them tomorrow and add them to my collection.

Thanks,
Tom

I know it is EXTREMELY short notice. But if anyone has any space in their accommodation (inc. floor space) that I could nab then I will take it. I've got nothing going on Sunday so I really don't know why I ever said I'd only attend the Saturday in the first place. So it'd be nice to join you guys in another day of awesomeness. It's not urgent of course, but if you have space it saves you some pennies and sorts me out with another day of amusement. :)

See you all in the Morning! :D

LewisNavex said:
I know it is EXTREMELY short notice. But if anyone has any space in their accommodation (inc. floor space) that I could nab then I will take it. I've got nothing going on Sunday so I really don't know why I ever said I'd only attend the Saturday in the first place. So it'd be nice to join you guys in another day of awesomeness. It's not urgent of course, but if you have space it saves you some pennies and sorts me out with another day of amusement. :)

I've got a family room booked and only me in it

boweso said:
LewisNavex said:

Where abouts and how much will it be? :)

LewisNavex said:
boweso said:
LewisNavex said:

Where abouts and how much will it be? :)

Travelodge at Rugely and £20 sound fair to you?

boweso said:

Sounds perfectly reasonable thank you very much. :)

Would you be able to give me a lift there as well?
2013: Lift Scab of the Year

LewisNavex said:
boweso said:

Sounds perfectly reasonable thank you very much. :)

Would you be able to give me a lift there as well?
2013: Lift Scab of the Year
yep no problem

After a good day the best change over closed season for me is skyrde's audio is all about the history of the gardens (not joking).

I'd say I knew that but after boarding with astro our one didn't work.

WE WANT ADVERTS, WE WANT ADVERTS!

#ImGay

Re: THIS WEEKEND: TST Main Season Opening: 22-23 March 2014

Good day today, even though I wasn't actually on the meet, I was on park and creating a new thread is silly.

Arrived around 8:30 and joined the evil queue of satan called the pre-booked ticket queue. After thankfully finding that friend's and family tickets do include ERT, we set off on our merry waaaaay.

Anyway, good points: AT open again :D
Nemesis going well at the end of the day and no rust!
Eating far too much pizza
New audio!

Bad points: Ripsaw's rubbish ride cycles
Skyride issues (11am....)

Ridecount: Nemesis x 3
Ripsaw x 2
Oblivion x 2
Marauders Mayhem x 2
The Smiler
Rita
Twirling Toadstool
Air
Blade
Duel
Heave Ho
Sonic Spinball
Enterprise
Hex

Poison Tom 96 said:

We got 3 circuits today, and I believe that the reason they didn't splash you is because of the cold weather, and potential complaints... about getting wet on a water ride. ::)

Tom.B said:
Poison Tom 96 said:

We got 3 circuits today, and I believe that the reason they didn't splash you is because of the cold weather, and potential complaints... about getting wet on a water ride. ::)

It's been like that for quite some time now.