• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest Meet: 20-21 October 2012

You can usually blag a lift from your local friendly TSTer. There has to be someone passing Uttox.

DiogoJ42 said:
You can usually blag a lift from your local friendly TSTer. There has to be someone passing Uttox.

If that's the case, then I'd happily pay a bit for fuel and a drink to say thanks! :)

Benedique said:
Quick question, where is everyone planning on getting changed into their costumes etc? I ask because people are usually on resort but, many aren't this year.

Are people driving back to the Vane to get changed and then coming back?

I'm going to nip to the Vane after we've done the paid mazes to check in, I did ask when is the latest time we can check in last Thursday when I was there and was told to ring and they would keep it open.

As if we end up doing TOTT last thing we won't be off resort until 10pm at the earliest, and I might stop at the hotlels before heading back to the Vane in any case... :)

Still room in our room on resort. Letting it go cheaper too just so we can fill a space. Let me know if your interested.

theres also 2 spaces left in my room so if you need one get in touch with either me or big dave

Not long until we all start shouting a past pop band's name in TOTT, who did a song called 5,6,7,8.

How random are we... ;)

LOL!

Now you know we have to sing that all the way round ToTT, just to confuse the actors!

" STEPS!"
" SLOW DOWN!"
" DUCK DOWN!"
" MORE STEPS!"
Followed by the odd few screams :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

If I only get one run through of ToTT during the meet (which is quite likely), I really hope it's not this one ^

What? Got to look out for each other when you got vampires and zombies chasing you :p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh the first run through, first person of the group... *bang* "oww....step!"

It always amuses me how we still shout it on the 20th go round when everyone knows where the bleeding steps are. As though we think someones wandered in and added a random step for the hell of it.

:D

Ahh yes, now I get it :/
I was imagining wandering through the towers in near darkness with a gang of people singing Steps songs.
As you were.....

Really rather exited for the whole event feeling good to be part of this forum for the event should make it better than those gone

You can never be too careful with steps, no matter how many times you do a maze, as a certain Mr Fleet showed last year ;)

Is anybody going past Uttoxetor Station on the way back from the Saturday meet at around 8 and would be able to drop me off there? It's just it'd be a shame to catch the 6.58pm train back when the park's open until 9!

I'd be more than happy to pay for petrol! :)

There's load of space at splash in peoples room so if anyone wants to stay, I know Im offering the spaces at less than what I paid for them just to fill the spaces.

Haha I love "STEPS" and then immediately "god that smellpot STINKS!!"

OHHHH I'm all excitable :D!

Can't wait to see everyone all dressed up :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2