• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest Meet: 20-21 October 2012

BigDave said:
There's load of space at splash in peoples room so if anyone wants to stay, I know Im offering the spaces at less than what I paid for them just to fill the spaces.

It might be easier if I just stay over on the Saturday night, instead of just setting off home at like 6pm to catch the bus, and then return back on Sunday.

How much are you offering rooms for Dave? I've just PM'ed you. Thanks in advance. :)

My chances of attending are small and how long I stay depends on buses.

Also no dressing up for me :D

I'll be attending my first ever meet this Scarefest but I don't know whether I'll be attending on the 20th or 21st as it depends on when I finish making my costume (if I finish it at all :/ ). Do I write this in Dan's topic or just leave it?

Edit: Also, do very many people stay in costume for the whole day and considering most people have scaremaze tickets and I won't be able to, who's doing what whilst everyone else is in the mazes?

We always do costume on the Saturday around afternoon to evening rather than the whole day.

As for non-Scaremaze members, that's done on the day with decision rather than now. As far as I know, the people who don't do them just sit out and stay within the area until the time slot is over and the group meet back up.

Ah, thanks Rowe! :)

It's just that I'll have to wear my costume for the entire day but now I'm not sure whether I want to at all in case it's just me and I look stupid. :-[ Won't be able to do many rides either. :-\

BigAl said:
Ah, thanks Rowe! :)

It's just that I'll have to wear my costume for the entire day but now I'm not sure whether I want to at all in case it's just me and I look stupid. :-[ Won't be able to do many rides either. :-\

I will be in costume(ish) all day saturday, so you won't be the only one don't worry :p

Very tempted to make a last minute decision to attend after hearing a few peoples' opinions on this years' mazes.

...anyone know of any room spaces for the Saturday night?

Edit: Sorted a room out at Splash, thanks for the replies :)

Anyone know how much the lockers are in the Dark Forest and whether or not a costume would fit inside one? :p

Edit: And how long can you keep a locker?

BigAl said:
Anyone know how much the lockers are in the Dark Forest and whether or not a costume would fit inside one? :p

Edit: And how long can you keep a locker?

You can find out about lockers here Al ;)

Nearly swallowed my own iPad seeing those prices! Damn! Well thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Danny. I'll have to rent a large locker for an hour or two whilst we're in the mazes. :)

Really enjoyed last weekend but hopefully this will be even better :)

Just to let people know, rooms this weekend have been discounted to £99, I checked with reservations this evening.

I've also checked and it's rooms on the Friday night that are down to £99 on AT's website. Saturday had no availability. I just called and got our Fri night room discounted to the £99 price :D

Im up a creak without a paddel so to say...
on the way home from AT last w-end my car's engine seazed up in the middle of the A50
if their's anyway to get there i will be there
if my car is'nt fixed i may not be attending so i will miss this years Scarefest
hopefully i will be attending the fireworks if not it will be next year's meet.

Really looking forward to this meet :D

and we may have a little surprise for those who Lady Luck has a shine too on Saturday

Tuggerz said:
Just to let people know, rooms this weekend have been discounted to £99, I checked with reservations this evening.
Hopefully this will be the same situation for Saturday night