• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST's European Junket Meet: April 2014

Re: TST's Most Wanted Junket: Discussion

Just saying.

69 days to go!!

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Just a reminder - please ensure you fill in our attendance page, so we know who is where. This will help me with some of the planning arrangements! Thank you.

Click here

:)

Please familiarise yourself with the following changes to the itinerary, following releases about Holiday Park's new coaster for 2014.

TST+ will now take in Phantasialand on 17.4.13, with 2 nights at Hotel MATAMBA on 16 and 17 April.

The day at Walygator Parc has been replaced by a day at Holiday Park on 18 April 2014.

From the evening of 18 April 2014, the meet remains the same.

As said on facebook, me and Hils will stick to the original plan.

DiogoJ42 said:

We are leaving a mention of Walygator on the programme, and the logo, in your honour.

So is this thing now going to be known as Most PHANTED?

AstroDan said:
DiogoJ42 said:

We are leaving a mention of Walygator on the programme, and the logo, in your honour.

Could have left the hotel information too mate! ;) We hadn't booked that night yet!

I'm massively *over* Phantasialand, so will be still be appearing on the 19th.
Dependent on how lazy I feel with driving, I'm quite tempted to detour to Holiday Park on the Tripsdrill day however, as that new cred looks interesting.

So yeah - looks like I'll be going on the whole trip in a car with Diogo, Kelpie and Mike! :D

I have had a check of Holiday Park's website and it looks like we can get tickets for € 21.00 if we book now.

http://www.plopsa.be/holiday-park/en/prices

If someone could check to see if I am correct, then it might be worth sorting out between your groups. :)

looking forward to going on the meet now, not long now before foreign times with friends! :)

Joelio said:
looking forward to going on the meet now, not long now before foreign times with friends! :)

Yep! I really cannot wait to get back to EP, Disney and the like!

I think I might book tickets for Holiday Park, Tripsdrill, Nigloland and Parc Astérix soon.

Astérix is such a rip off though... always has been.

Am I right in saying Tripsdrill tickets can't be booked online?

I'm really looking forward to this now though! We've got all our hotels booked and our ferry over!

;D

Rob said:
Am I right in saying Tripsdrill tickets can't be booked online?

I'm really looking forward to this now though! We've got all our hotels booked and our ferry over!

;D

In spite of my post above, you appear to be right.

Just waiting on the confirmation from work so I can go.

Quick question: for those doing EP only, what time are people arriving? I'm looking at getting the flight to Basel which arrives at 12:10. If anyone's arriving at a similar time, it might be an idea to share a minibus or taxi.

If you fancy waiting around until around 9pm [ish], then there's 8 of us flying in from Manchester who need to organise transport. I don't blame you though if that's not exactly flexible for you to accommodate and no help at all.

Just a quick question, is anyone else thinking of doing Holiday Park on the Monday 21st? I say this because me and the party Danny mentions above are looking to do it (we're only there for the weekend plus Monday) and it seems pretty difficult to get there by public transport. Would be useful if anyone was considering going who could drive :)

I have booked a group meal at Harborside Buffet Restaurant, Hotel Bell Rock on Saturday, 19th April at 8:00pm. This will be the only group meal that I pre-arrange for the Europa-Park part of the trip.

The price is €32.00 (£26.50) per person, and is all-you-can-eat.

I must advise Europa-Park the exact numbers beforehand, so for now - everyone has been included in the table.

To ensure that you have been included, please ensure you have added yourself to the attendance list here. The only participants attending who cannot fill in that page are Leanne and Jack, who I have included anyway.

If you do NOT wish to eat with the TST group, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you all.

Alastair said:
Just a quick question, is anyone else thinking of doing Holiday Park on the Monday 21st? I say this because me and the party Danny mentions above are looking to do it (we're only there for the weekend plus Monday) and it seems pretty difficult to get there by public transport. Would be useful if anyone was considering going who could drive :)

That's my plan - and I'll have 2 or 3 seats in the car, watch this space.
BUT anyone who joins me, be warned I'm going to be a bad person and get as many credits as possible out of that day, and chill at EP the other two :) So if you want a full day of Tripsdrill, go with someone else :p

Also - I've no idea what time I'll be arriving on the 19th, so might be best leaving us out of the meal plan - I'll have been in the car a VERY long time and probably fancy an early night. Promise I'll be sociable the rest of the time :)

Just bought mine and Simon's Disney tickets. 4 days for the price of 3 at £125, so a bit of freedom over the time we're staying.
Currently booked into the Ibis Budget, but may look into the Kyriad if I hear some good news in the next couple of weeks