• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2018: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Stuff happens. I suspect they were optimistic they wouldn't need one.

To have a backup you'd need TS to be done 30 (or 90) mins earlier than scheduled, depending on what was the reserve. You'd need staff in and ready and you'd need a route to said ride clear and monitored

I appreciate that doesn't help your predicament.
Am I correct in remembering that ERT used to include two or more major coasters, and start at 9am?

If so, I'd suggest that having another coaster ready for if Wicker Man cannot open is achieveable, as that's still hugely cut back from previous years.

Am I correct in remembering that ERT used to include two or more major coasters, and start at 9am?

If so, I'd suggest that having another coaster ready for if Wicker Man cannot open is achieveable, as that's still hugely cut back from previous years.
Last year it included nemesis and Oblivion

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

Although bank holidays are never as busy as people think they are going to be it looks like the park have 20min queues across the main rides which feels quiet to me.

We still seeing the Smiler effect or has opening weekend put people off?

Although bank holidays are never as busy as people think they are going to be it looks like the park have 20min queues across the main rides which feels quiet to me.

We still seeing the Smiler effect or has opening weekend put people off?

Actually might have spoke too soon, queues are picking up.

The biggest queue when we arrived at 11am was to get in the park. Second was the queue for RAPs and MAPs

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

With rita and WM down. All the other rides are getting very busy

It's a joke the park is not heaving but I'm going to have to wait best part of an hour to ride nemisis (on one train over bank holiday? ) and I want to ride smiler, Galactica and wicker man before 5 (FAT CHANCE EH?) With the negative vibe around me probably going to hit Facebook and Twitter etc I'm worried this isn't the come back year!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.