• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Oblivion is marked as "closed today". Issues with ride availability seemingly still causing a problem,

Yes, it very much is an issue to have a major ride go down (as it’s putting pressure on other rides and Skyscraper is right, it’s your opinion). You should really stop trying to spin your opinion as a fact.
I think more importantly you guys should stop using 1 or 2 ride closures as an excuse to claim the availability is bad. If multiple rides are closed at the same time then it becomes an issue but most the time it’s not been that bad this season

I think more importantly you guys should stop using 1 or 2 ride closures as an excuse to claim the availability is bad. If multiple rides are closed at the same time then it becomes an issue but most the time it’s not been that bad this season
Again mate, only your opinion.
Oblivion is the parks queuemuncher, it is an issue whenever it goes down.
As Hex is closed long term, and likewise skyride, and with the loss of the filler attractions...any further closures are problematic...no minor attractions for cover.
Those two alone...and constantly closed, mean this has already been a very poor season for operations, in my humble opinion.
Especially for the disabled.

That's great though as that means they're raking in a profit not just people with annual passes on their 15th visit (platinum excluded).
Yes, just trying to work out what has changed, as bank holidays/exclusion dates are often quiet. Didn't see the pricing for this day shift too much.

Visited on the May Bank Holiday and currently here today. Night and day in terms of operations. Seems to be quite a few staff shortages today.

No entrance hosts. Monorail only on two trains all day. Down time for Wicker Man and Nemmy Reebz. Bliv closed. F&B items unavailable at multiple outlets.

Park seems to be buckling at the knees on its way to the end of summer. Hopefully improvements are around the corner for Oktoberfest.