• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Irony? How often do I moan about operations compared to others? I’d say very little
Well since you asked...

From the start of August until to now, I've counted around 23 posts (and that's being generous).
How come Runaway mine train can operate in storms but the other rides can’t? Even Get set go and In the night garden are shut
Having Smiler and Wicker man down all day in the summer holidays is a disaster. 2 of the most popular rides where most people go first thing in the morning. This will put huge pressure on Spinball and Rita.

From: https://www.instagram.com/p/C-pc6tAtK_N/?igsh=MTczMjR6NHQ1cTZnZA==

If any of you had any doubts, this confirms that Towers is no longer the number 1 Uk theme park

How they manage to put a crane up, fix the ride then test it and open within few hours. And yet wicker man has been closed for nearly 3 weeks ughhhh
I thought towers said there was minimal damage. Never mind guess they were lying on that one then
Ugh seriously I hope they don’t start doing this
IMG_3050.png
Is Oblivion now operating in the wind? Gusts are quite high so I’m surprised it’s open
About 45 mins away so used to go 2 or 3 times every week. Working full time now I’ve finished Uni so I won’t be going more than once a year now unfortunately. I could go at weekends but there’s no point with the queues
Where have you heard this said rumour. Would that not be put on the attraction availability page if it was planned to close before the end of the season. Anyway I’ve seen that Smiler is yet to open and that closed early yesterday. Anyone on park today know what the ops are like for the open rides? Are Galactica and Oblivion on reduced capacity again
You know when I said that 1 or 2 rides being closed isn’t an issue…well today is a different story. Most the rides being delayed is becoming an issue
I retract this statement. Galactica on 2 has proven time and time again it should be a crime
This is why manufacturers shouldn’t go for single car vehicles. First thing you should consider when building an attraction is surely reaching 900+ an hour capacity
This is what I like about his channel he will be honest, straight to the point and say what we’re all thinking. Towers need a kick up the arse and he has the power and influence to do it. They won’t want him making videos like this and it will definitely be spoken about internally
The park seemed to have a high focus on the major coasters now as their main draw. Having 28,000 people on park and at least 18,000 of them go to the big 7 first that’s some very very long queues
But it could’ve changed to 2 stations at 11. If it was under 12k then it would change at 12. I don’t know it doesn’t really matter
Looks like Th13teen will be shut in the rain again *sighs in incompetence*
They should’ve sorted this a few years ago when the problem arised. Temporary solutions= problem comes back
In other words run the ride properly like it’s supposed to
Even the ride is telling management that these operational changes are ridiculous
What are the ops like on the other 5 coasters? Colossus, Inferno, Stealth and Swarm on 2 trains like normal?
You think they did this because it was quieter than they expected? Hope they’re both on max capacity today otherwise queues will be manic😭
They don’t seem to stick to the phased opening times so I still thinks it worth it arriving at 10. Rita has opened by 10:20 the last 4 days so they’ve clesrly gone back on opening that at 11
Towers have driven me to this insanity. Jokes aside I can see these staggered openings being a trial for next season. Hoping if these staggered openings do return that they think about what rides more logically. Need 2 coasters in an area opening at the same time ideally. Probably on the lines of Wicker Spinball at 10, X sector 10:30, dark forest 11 and Valley 11:30. It’s like 2018 all over again
How many is Nemmy on today

The above aside. Today does seem like the worst day in a string of very bad days. People kicking off on twitter that Nemesis line closed early and people with FT were turned away

It stayed on one train all day ( nemesis) did it not ?

The place was utterly heaving by all accounts today