• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Secret Weapon 7 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It looks like the site is pretty much clear now which is good. Hopefully we will see some digging and groundwork in the next month.

:)

I can confirm that nothing has changed to the site since those pictures taken on Saturday, in fact it didn't look like anything was going on today. :)

This time in two months, I guess we'll be seeing some track at least in the car parks? If not, going up :p

I don't think it will be long after the end of september that we will see the station building and the main parts of the track being installed

I'll be there on Friday so I'll take some pics if anything changes between now and then.

I hope they don't mind me using this, and if they do, I'll remove it, but the Alton Towers Guide has just posted this image of the site:

484027_432268373471013_303944074_n.jpg

It looks like it had progressed a fair bit since the last photo, and groundwork seems to be fully underway!

Longy said:
I hope they don't mind me using this, and if they do, I'll remove it, but the Alton Towers Guide has just posted this image of the site:

484027_432268373471013_303944074_n.jpg

It looks like it had progressed a fair bit since the last photo, and groundwork seems to be fully underway!

I may be jumping ahead of myself but... Is that hole roughly where the station is? :O

I would've thought the station would be further back from that perspective, however I could be wrong.

I was in the Enterprise queue line on Sunday, and I noticed a cinder block structure with scaffolding around it on the edge of the SW7 construction site near Enterprise. As far as I am aware, the Enterprise queue line is the only place it is visible from. Heres a pic:

7496275322_08fd897954_b.jpg

Anybody know what it is??

It's not foundations for the station by any chance is it?

That's very mysterious, and something I'll never see as I'm never going on Enterprise again...

Great spot!

Yeah it could be actually, I think I had the wrong impression about where the station would be situated, didn't think of that :)

Was just wondering if there has been any plans for a new flat ride taking the places of either submission are enterprise whilst sw7 is been constructed ?

The planning applications show Enterprise and Submission remaining. And with the operating all this season, it's unlikely they'll be replaced for 2013.

josht said:
Was just wondering if there has been any plans for a new flat ride taking the places of either submission are enterprise whilst sw7 is been constructed ?
Nothing like that is in the pipeline as far as I'm aware. I suspect that Submission and Enterprise may well be closed towards the end of the season to aid construction of SW7, as it was previously announced that they'd be closed for the whole season.

Longy said:
It's not foundations for the station by any chance is it?

That's very mysterious, and something I'll never see as I'm never going on Enterprise again...

Great spot!

Isnt it a bit to early for that?

Olii said:
I was in the Enterprise queue line on Sunday, and I noticed a cinder block structure with scaffolding around it on the edge of the SW7 construction site near Enterprise. As far as I am aware, the Enterprise queue line is the only place it is visible from. Heres a pic:

7496275322_08fd897954_b.jpg

Anybody know what it is??

New electricity Sub-Station for X-Sector.

^methinks your right, it would make sense to get that in first and its obvious that they are going to have to upgrade the supply with another coaster bring installed in X-Sector

Sub Station? :eek: could this mean we will have both arms working on Submission?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.