• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST's European Junket Meet: April 2014

Re: TST's Most Wanted Junket: Discussion

Anybody got any space in their vehicle... I'm certainly interested.

Just looking to do europa flying over and staying wherever

Oli, me and Hils have a space, but we are still only about 90% confirmed as going.
Our car is currently me, Hils and Mike (DeRp dropped out).

Bell rock is currently €1224 (based on four sharing) between 18/4/14 to 22/4/14 for those looking to do Europa

Has anybody booked a room yet for Europa park

Yea a think a few people have, I know my group has (no idea the details as Sammy booked it).

I have a 4-person room at Bell Rock booked which I currently have 2 spaces available. :D

Mike said:
I have a 4-person room at Bell Rock booked which I currently have 2 spaces available. :D

Joyous news.

I can't wait to have a jolly good resort sosche!

:D

Mike said:
May I take one of those spaces please :)

We're booked in at a nearby river-park based guesthouse. Need to keep this trip on a budget and we can't afford a resort stay!

Disney have BOGOF on hotels (i.e. book 4 nights, 2 nights are free), when booked by end of January

josht said:
Mike said:
May I take one of those spaces please :)

Have sent you a PM :)

Looking forward to this already! :p

I should hopefully find out about this for sure in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I start work a week on Monday, so I'll hopefully be able to see if I can get the time off not long after. Desperate to go!

:)

EuroSatch said:
We're booked in at a nearby river-park based guesthouse. Need to keep this trip on a budget and we can't afford a resort stay!

Disney have BOGOF on hotels (i.e. book 4 nights, 2 nights are free), when booked by end of January

Will be looking at that for my car group soon!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob said:
I should hopefully find out about this for sure in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I start work a week on Monday, so I'll hopefully be able to see if I can get the time off not long after. Desperate to go!

If you put annual leave requests in before you start your employer is legally obliged to honor them I think. As if you booked a holiday before changing employment you would be buggered otherwise

Dave said:
Rob said:

If you put annual leave requests in before you start your employer is legally obliged to honor them I think. As if you booked a holiday before changing employment you would be buggered otherwise

Was about to say this! Ensure your employer is aware before you start.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I have altered the plans for the final few days of the trip, due to a special offer that Disneyland Paris are promoting until 30th January 2014.

We will now drive straight to Disneyland Paris after the day at Nigloland (Wed, 23rd April) and stay for 4 nights on resort due to the 'Stay 2 nights, Get 2 free' offer. We will still visit Parc Astérix on Thursday, 24th April - but will travel to/from Disneyland Paris in order to get there. It also means we get a bonus evening in Disney Village.

I think this is what my group was planning on doing anyway (as we aren't doing the whole trip).

In other news, I have this confirmed from work as holiday :D

I've been speaking with Mike on this briefly, looking at doing just the EP leg :)

I'd love to do this, I start work on Monday, so I can get the two weekends off I'm sure, would just need someone to drive me and share hotel rooms :)

^
If, and only if I sort my bloody life out in terms of employment (which I'm quite confident of having done by April!), then I can probably manage that - same goes for you, Hayden, since you've just sent me yet another PM :p

But as I've said before, don't rely on me, alas, life is being too complicated for me to commit myself to anything this far in advance at the moment - car's going to need a bit of expensive TLC for one thing - but if it's possible, I'll at least make it to EP :)