• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Winter Wonderland 2016

As long as it's opened by my birthday on the 24th, then that's all that matters to me! Saying that, really tempted to go for the Charity night option. I mean, it's for a good cause and I ride Olympia Looping (if it's open), everyone's happy :D

If it's confirmed and I see track going up I may look into coming down as it may be the only chance I ever get to ride it. It's a trek though from the North on the train for one coaster but I have heard it is incredible.

Edit
£44 return on the train ain't bad on Saturday 3rd December if you fancied it @DiogoJ42

Last edited:
Likewise, I'll go for sure if OL is confirmed.

Does anyone know when 'construction' will start based on past years?

It's not as quick as the rail replacement bus powered by snails though.

That's London to Brighton every weekend. For some strange reason they just can't fix the tracks. Pay premium for rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this is an exciting image taken at Hyde Park. I'm not sure how exciting though. :confused:

14980701_10157691401635203_4077839467524908005_n.jpg

I had a feeling it might be lol ;)

It was posted on Facebook apparently :)