Magic descends across Alton Towers for the season with hundreds of Christmas trees and yards of decorations across the park. For guests with a Festive Day Out ticket, CBeebies Land, Mutiny Bay and the areas around the Towers are open for the event, with the following rides and attractions on offer:
Towers Street and Adventure Land
As always, Towers Street is where the magic begins and this winter the street will be home to festive chalet stalls, bringing a festive bustle to the whole area! Once darkness falls, the street will be lit up with hundreds of Christmas lights.
Heading out into the theme park Spinball Whizzer is available for festive fun.
Rides and Attractions in CBeebies Land
- Mistletoe Lane Santa’s Grotto (until Christmas)
- Postman Pat’s Parcel Post
- Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure
- Hey Duggee’s Big Adventure Badge
- JoJo & Gran Gran at Home
- Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop
- Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride
- In The Night Garden Magical Boat Ride
- Justin’s House Pie-O-Matic Factory
- Bugbie Go Round
- Something Special Sensory Garden
- Big Fun Showtime
- Andy’s Adventure Dinosaur Dig
- The Furchester Hotel Live
Over in Mutiny Bay the Pirates have gotten into the Christmas spirit, and you can take a spin on Marauders Mayhem or set sail on Heave Ho. And for a more fishy festive treat, check out Sharkbait Reef.
The Towers and The World of David Walliams
For a more offbeat festive celebration, head into the World of David Walliams, where the Crown Jewels will be on show for the Festive Days Out – that is, unless Gangsta Granny has something to say about it.
Next door, Cloud Cuckoo Land will also be open for a larger than life experince. And Hex is also open for those who love a traditional ghost story at Christmas.
- Gangsta Granny: The Ride
- Cuckoo Cars Driving School
- Flavio’s Fabulous Fandango
- Raj’s Bouncy Bottom Burp
- Royal Carousel